I think my mind has become severely compromised due to the multitude of projects that I (a) have completed (b) am freaking out about (c) am grimly preparing myself for. Did you see that? I ended a sentence with “for.” That’s when you know it’s bad. I can’t even see the letters straight anymore.
- Relished my extra hour of sleep because of a cancelled class.
- Worked at the WC for 3 hours.
- Was the only staff member to show up for a magazine staff meeting. Yeah. Real dedication there, people!
- Distributed surveys to my suite-mates for my PWE class (thanks, girls!).
- Met my Dad and switched cars so mine can be fixed tomorrow.
- Interviewed my awesome Little Scholar for my News Reporting class (thanks, Jacob!).
- Finished my John Donne analysis on “Holy Sonnet V.” Yep. So Donne with him. Thank God.
- Started sending off press releases to university officials for my book drive.
- Finished my night by writing a depressing obituary for aforementioned News Reporting class.
- Turned to Tumblr to brighten my spirits.
- Steamy shower time, then blessed sleep.
Good night, everyone.